Hello Authors, Publishers, and everything in between! This page is for you:
- E-book (Kindle)
- Printable copy through the mail
- Young Adult
- New Adult
- Paranormal Fiction
- Urban Fantasy
- Dystopian/Speculative Fiction
- Dark Fantasy
- Modern/Southern Gothic
- Historical Romance
What I post in my reviews:
- Book Cover
- Synopsis/ Book Description from Goodreads or amazon.com
- My Review
- Book Info: Title, Publishing, Release Info, etc.
- Links to Purchase
- My Rating
- A quote
- If I received the book for a review I will state as such.
- How to contact/ follow the author
- Series # (Only when needed)
- I love making banners so unless you provide one I will be making one because it's one of my favorite parts of doing a review (making it pretty)
- Synopsis of the book(s)
- A picture or link to the cover of the book
- Let me know if you are or are not a Goodreads author
- The date you need a review done by
I try to state why the rating is what it is in the review but if there is confusion please let me know.
1 Bat: I could barely get through the book: I rarely give one-star reviews so don't fret I'm fairly easy to please.
2 Bats: I didn't hate the book and enjoyed some aspects of the book.
3 Bats: While I enjoyed the book somewhat I wouldn't reread it but would recommend it.
4 Bats: This comes close to love for me. I find after reading so many books sometimes I become harder to please so take four and be very happy because while it means I didn't love it I will continue reading the series or the author.
5 Bats: It's LOVE! 5 Bats means I would reread this book many times, and would definitely recommend this book and the author to all readers!
1 Big Beautiful Bat: This is a rare rating I give out and it means that I enjoyed this book so much I reread it immediately after I finished reading it the first time.
I am always trying to change and learn new things on how to improve my reviewing so they differ from time to time.
Sometimes I will go over plot, character, setting, etc. point by point.
Other times I will do it all in a couple paragraphs.
Or I will do my description of the book in my own words, then my likes and dislikes, and finally my overall opinion.
Where my reviews are posted:
My reviews will be posted on my blog, twitter, Facebook, Amazon and or Barnes & Noble, and Goodreads. I will always try to let whoever e-mailed me know when the review is up with a link.
Interviews, Giveaways, Guest Posts, Blog Tours, etc.:
I am all in for these so you let me know when you send your e-mail and I will be happy to participate.
I hate giving negative reviews as I am sure many other bloggers can agree it sucks. I try to always find the positive in books and when I can't well then I will either contact whoever me and tell them I can not do the review, or be as constructive in my criticism as I possibly can. Again, this rarely happens so don't fret too much.
- I do not bash books or authors, EVER! I understand that a lot of work went into writing every book and while I may not have enjoyed it I get that others might. No author deserves to be bashed just because I didn't like their book.
Beginning this blog I had a difficult time saying no. Now? Not so much. However, this is a good thing for you because this means you won't be waiting forever for me to read your book that I wasn't interested in. This is good for you also since you can find other reviewers who are interested and a possible positive review.
Please e-mail me at email@example.com and I will get back to you that same day if I can. Generally, within that first day or two, I will e-mail you back so you won't have to wait too long.