Whew! We made it through March. Honestly, I can't believe how this month turned out. It was pure chaos. I was go-go-going from the time this month started until the very beautiful ending that is Spring Break. Outside of work which consisted of meetings, writing reports, paperwork, testing, observations, and 100 more meetings I had a bunch of other stuff going on. My in-laws came to visit, Bradley started doing his yard work, and I finally started working on my baby shower; registry stuff, and a guest list.
Number of Book I Read: 20
Number of Books I DNF'd: 0
Goodreads Challenge Progress: 71 out of 150.
Number of Blog Posts this Month: 24
Reviews from March Completed:
Reviews from March Uncompleted:
Book(s) that Surprised Me:
I love me some JLA, but I was not a fan of Moonlight Sinm it was boring and predicactble. The She Wolf's Choice was a huge disappointment. I barely made it through the book and sadly will not be continuing with the rest of the series.
March's Books I was Excited For:
1. Netgalley: My goal is to read 2 to 3 books a month. I for 4 books read and reviewed from Netgalley! Go me!!!!
2. Edelweiss: My goal is to read 1 or 2 books from them for a month. I got 1 book read from Edelweiss, but I have not reviewed this one yet. I'm going to wait until I complete the rest of the series.
3. Reading my own books: My goal is 3-4 books a month from either my e-books or my bookshelves. Sadly, I only got 2 books from my bookshelves read, but 2 is better than none.
4. Cleaning Up My TBR Pile: I got 2 posts towards cleaning my shelves done this month and tossed 21 books for my TBR pile.
5. Comics: I got 6 of my comic books read this month! So proud! All Black Panther.
6. Writing: Editing and sending off. Sadly I did not get anything done towards my edits.
7. Series: I would like to finish 5 series this year. I have started 1 series this month, but I didn't finish it.
8. Blog stuff: My goal is to take one weekend out of the month to comment back on blogs. I did spend on weekend commenting on people's blogs, which made me super happy since I missed last month.
What's Coming In April:
- I'm hoping to find more time to read and work towards my reading goals.
- I NEED to get to work on my writing goals.
- I BITE SHE SUCKS by Penelope Bloom
- She Drives Me Crazy Kelly Quindlen
- Mr. Smithfield by Louise Bay
- Sweetened by Annie Dyer
- Earn Your Extra Credit by Meghan Quinn
- The Glass Slipper by K. Webster
- Just One Night by Carly Phillips
- OVER THE MOON by K.K. Allen
- How To Train Your Earl Amelia Grey
- Sacrifice by N. Isabelle Blanco
Books I'm Looking Forward to:
How was everyone's March? Any huge accomplishments met in March towards your reading or personal growth goals? What's coming in April for you all?