Anyway, it works like this:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books.
- Read the synopses of the books.
- Decide: keep it or should it go.
As of my last cleaning, I had 1,642 books on my TBR pile. I currently have 1,632 books on my shelf, which awesome! It means I didn't add any books since my last cleaning and I've read other books.
Overall: Out of 13 I tossed 11 and kept 2, leaving me with 1,619 books on my TBR pile.
How'd I do this week?