Number of Books I Read: 16
Number of Books I DNF'd: 6!!
Goodreads Challenge Progress: 44 out of 150.
Number of Blog Posts this Month: 29
Reviews from January Completed:
I did soo much better this month than last month.
Book(s) that Surprised Me:
Antiracist Baby was a book I hear nothing but great things about. but I was very disappointed by the content and lack of baby friendliness of the story. As for Hawk, that book was super good and I was surprised by the huge family orientation of the story based on the description and cover.
February's Books I was Excited For:
I got my copy of A Court of Silver Flames with the last of my B&N gift card. Assembly and Lost Girl were both books I grabbed from KindleUnlimited, read, and loved. I am definitely going to need to buy myself copies of them soon so I can reread to my heart's content. I have The Iron Raven on hold at the library currently. Beast boy and Raven's release date was moved to September so I wasn't able to get a copy. The Rakehell of Roth and The Beauty of Being Beast were both ones I thought about grabbing but just ran out of time this month.
1. Netgalley: My goal is to read 2 to 3 books a month. I got 2 read! One I ended up DNFing and 1 I ended up giving a very low rating.
2. Edelweiss: My goal is to read 1 or 2 books from them for a month. This was sadly another month where I didn't get much read. I am going to work on scheduling some for March.
3. Reading my own books: My goal is 3-4 books a month from either my e-books or my bookshelves. Sadly, I only got 1 read, but honestly, with how many book reviews I had scheduled I'm trying to be forgiving.
4. Cleaning Up My TBR Pile: I got 2 posts scheduled, created, and published this month. I ended up cleaning up 20 books from my bookshelf this month! Go me!
5. Comics: Sadly, I didn't get any comics read, but I did bag and board our new comics.
6. Writing: Editing and sending off. Sadly, with how busy February was for me I didn't get anything read.
7. Series: I would like to finish 5 series this year. I had 2 book series scheduled to read this month but with everything that was going on, I was honestly too exhausted to read too much.
8. Blog stuff: My goal is to take one weekend out of the month to comment back on blogs. This is another one I flopped on this month and didn't end up getting done like I wanted to.
I have no idea what March is going to bring me. I have a bunch of work to do which sucks and I think I'll be finishing up with my second trimester. I have a lighter load of books to review so I'm hoping that'll help me get some of my goals with completing my books.
What's Coming In March:
- My scheduled discussion post
- Comic books being read
Reviews I Currently Have Scheduled:
- Strong, Silent Cowboy Lora Leigh; Veronica Chadwick
- The Shape of Darkness by D Fischer
- Perfect on Paper Sophie Gonzales
- USED by Kate Dunbar
- The Devil in Her Bed Kerrigan Byrne
- PRICELESS INK by Giulia Lagomarsino
- WISHING FOR A COWBOY by Victoria James
- DEAR LOVE, I HATE YOU by Eliah Greenwood
- TO WANT by Daniella Brodsky
- BETRAYED by Dr. Rebecca Sharp
- Beautifully Broken by Laura Lee
- The Dream Guy Next Door by Lauren Blakely
- Fighting the Fire by Laura Kaye
- GLASS HEART HERO by Lindsey Iler