Holy smokes everyone! November is over! I honestly can't believe it. November was a rollercoaster ride for me for sure. Work has been hectic and I had to have all my COVID students done before we left for Thanksgiving break which about killed me, but thankfully, it's all done now.
In good news...I'm pregnant!!! Bradley and I found out last month, but I wanted to wait to spread the good news until I got my first sonogram.
I very stupidly signed up to do gift bags for all nine of our schools and put together mini gift bags for nine schools
There's my baby!!!!
We had Black Pie Day and I made four homemade pies!
Number of Books I Read: 20
Number of Books I DNF'd: 1
Goodreads Challenge Progress: 454 out of 150.
Number of Blog Posts this Month: 35
WRAPPED IN PERFECTION (It’s Complicated Series #6) by Maggie Cole
Bitterburn by Ann Aguirre
FIGHT FROM THE HEART by L.B. Dunbar
Warning Track by Carrie Aarons
One Hot Holiday by Cynthia Eden
Not My Hero by Michelle Heard
Kissing Lessons by Stefanie London
THE LIGHTHOUSE INN by A.M. Kusi
JUST ONE KISS by J. Saman
See Me After Class by Meghan Quinn
TRAMP by Mary Elizabeth
Bad Behavior by Jeana E. Mann
Rumor Going 'Round by Samantha Lind
In Winters Past by Taylor Danae Colbert
ONE TIME ONLY by Lauren Blakely
THIS BOY by Jenna Scott
Dusk by Aleatha Romig
Favorite Book(s) of the Month
Book(s) that Surprised Me:
1. Netgalley: My goal is to read 2 to 3 books a month. I sadly didn't do any reading for Netgalley this month.
2. Edelweiss: My goal is to read 1 or 2 books from them for a month. This was another I didn't get done on.
3. Reading my own books: My goal is 3-4 books a month from either my e-books or my bookshelves. Nope, nothing this month.
4. Cleaning Up My TBR Pile: Sadly, there was nothing this month either.
5. Comics: Sadly I didn't read any comics.
6. Health & Exercise: I think I did fairly well this month. Pregnancy has me in a coma and I have been getting home to pass out for hours.
Books I'm Looking Forward to:
How did your November go and do you have anything exciting happening in December?