Holy smokes everyone, October was a doozy of a month. I had my family come down. I tried to get caught up on my evals. My sister-in-law stayed with us for two weeks, and Bradley and I started a whole bunch of yard work projects that got put on hold due to him getting his tattoo colored in and our families visiting. Since my family came down I fell very very VERY behind with my blog stuff sadly, but I hope to catch up soon.
I have some really exciting news I found out, but will be keeping it a secret until I've told my family. It's very exciting though.
My family and sister-in-law came to visit and brought their puppies. 5 people and 5 dogs. Udder chaos!
Bradley got his arm colored in some more. I think this one is my favorite.
My Papa put up these wall stands for Bradley's guitars.
Number of Books I Read: 16
Number of Books I DNF'd: 1
Goodreads Challenge Progress: 435 out of 150.
Number of Blog Posts this Month: 51
His Disinclined Bride by Jennie Goutet
Blacklisted by Jay Crownover
Stroke of Midnight by K. Webster
Tall, Duke, and Dangerous by Megan Frampton
Pretty When She Cries by A. Zavarelli
A Princess for Christmas by Jenny Holiday
HYPOTHETICALLY by Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Torn Apart by K Webster & Nikki Ash
Secret Puck by Rebecca Jenshak
BRANDON by Melody Anne
Claiming Carter by Jennifer Bonds
BULLY KING by Andi Jaxon
The Back-Up Girlfriend by Emma Doherty
All In by Erica Marselas
TWISTED LOVE by Piper Lawson
Stealing Kisses With A King by Sylvie Stewart
The Secret One by Ruth Cardello
Overdue by Miranda Elaine
In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
ENDEARED by J.S. Scott
Mistletoe & Mr. Right Sarah Morgenthaler
Favorite Book(s) of the MonthI freaking loved these books. A definite highlight of the month and definite must-reads.
Book(s) that Surprised Me:I was surprised to like Mistletoe and Mr. Right since I didn't love book one and Spoiler Alert was a complete and total let down. I was very disappointed by that one since it had such hype.
1. Netgalley: My goal is to read 2 to 3 books a month. I got 3 read from Netgalley this month!
2. Edelweiss: My goal is to read 1 or 2 books from them for a month. I got 4 books read from Edelweiss this month!
3. Reading my own books: My goal is 3-4 books a month from either my e-books or my bookshelves. Sadly, with everything that went on this month I fell very behind on ALL of my reading. I have a bad feeling I won't have time again until winter break, but we shall see.
4. Cleaning Up My TBR Pile: I did one post which you can view here and cleaned off 10 books.
5. Comics: Sadly I didn't read any comics. Bradley started reading again this month, so I'm hoping to make time in November during Thanksgiving Break to get started again, so I don't fall too far behind.
6. Health & Exercise: I think I did fairly well this month. Zumba, excessive cleaning, and yard work consisted of my exercise this month.
I have no idea what November is going to bring in terms of my blog. I'm having to wrap up all of my evaluations from COVID closures right before Thanksgiving. SPAW (School Psych Appreciation Week) is going on and I'm getting everything together for it so that'll be another whammy on my time. Since Bradley and I didn't get our yard work projects done we'll be taking care of that this month before his next tattoo appointment and I have a couple of doctor appointments that'll take up large parts of my days.
Despite all that, I'm hoping to keep my waning energy up and work on getting caught up on my reading for November and read some fun stuff.
Books I'm Looking Forward to:
How was your October? Anything fun and exciting happen?