I got my early anniversary gifts
We went to visit Bradley's sister at the beach and brought the doggies to the beach for the first time.
We did some yard work
And I made apple butter for the first time.
I got my moons for my Lunar Chronicles tattoo.
Number of Books Read: 35
Goodreads Challenge Progress: 325 out of 150.
Number of Blog Posts this Month: 42
Blog Updates: I updated my 'Books Reviewed' page
Book Series I Finished: I finished 3 series!! The Crown of Shards trilogy by Jennifer Estep, the Web of Desires trilogy by Alethea Romig, and the Remnant Chronicles trilogy by Mary E. Pearson
Discussion Post: I got my third discussion post read this year; Is Book Blogging Dying?
Books Reviewed: I feel like June was a lot heavier in the middle and lighter towards the beginning and end so I was able to go back and get some of the reviews I hadn't done yet completed.
ONE CLICK LOVE by T. Gephart
Learning Curves by Molly O'Hare
JOKES ON YOU by Lani Lynn Vale
Take it All Off by Weston Parker
THE CHANGE UP by Meghan Quinn
Hard Pass by Sara Ney
WOLF RANCH: FERAL by Renee Rose & Vanessa Vale
LOUD MOUTH by Avery Flynn
SOMETHIN' ABOUT THAT BOY by Lani Lynn Vale
SECRETS OF THE WORLDS WORST MATCHMAKER by Piper Rayne
Last Name by Rebecca Sharp
DEAR SEXY EX BOYFRIEND by Lauren Blakely
Favorite Book(s) of the Month:
Book(s) that Surprised Me:
Both of these were so very cute.
1. Netgalley: My goal is to read 2 to 3 books a month. I got 1 book read and 3 reviewed. Not sure how I forgot to get those in but I am all caught up on books I've read but haven't reviewed.
2. Edelweiss: My goal is to read 1 or 2 books from them for a month. Sadly none this month, but I'm hoping July will be better.
4. Cleaning Up My TBR Pile: I completed cleaning off my e-books shelves leaving me with 758 ebooks. I started back on my regular TBR pile this month again. I tossed 64 books total this month.
5. Comics: I read 4 Black Panther comics and completed my current comic TBR shelf. The husbanator has a bunch on his pile he needs to read and then send my way, but for now, I'm all done.
6. Health & Exercise: I did a bunch of yard work and exercising for the first half of the month. Then I got my new tattoos and had to lay off. I have been doing a lot of playing with the pups and cleaning so hopefully, that makes up for the second half being more relaxed.
Books I'm Looking Forward to:
How was everyone's June?
What books did you love this month?
What books are you excited about in July?