Outside of work things have been really good. My husband had his birthday. He's getting his tattoo worked on and so am I. We're both getting really close to finishing up and I can't wait. Bradley also had his 27th birthday and we celebrated by going out with friends. Me being me I also got him some books. I also got to try some new food this month, both me making it and going out to eat.
My amazing husband turned 27!! We're finally the same age again.
He also got part of his sleeve colored in. It's been a long time coming, but it looks amazing.
Our friends took us out for dinner and to an arcade one night.
I ended up falling asleep on the couch while they played video games.
Bradley got me the new copies of the Lunar Chronicles for Valentine's Day.
I was super excited about these and now they're on my shelf.
He also got me the coloring book. So happy!
Speaking of Lunar Chronicles, I got Cinder tattooed on my arm!
She'll get some color added to her in March. Super excited!!!Updates:
Number of Books Read: 34
Goodreads Challenge Progress: 80 out of 150. I'm 54 books ahead of schedule.
Number of Blog Posts this Month: 34
Blog Updates: I updated my blog tabs finally and updated the 'My Review' page with my reviews.
- Thick & Thin by Tabatha Vargo
- You're the One by Layla Hagen
- DIRTY SWEET VALENTINE by Laurelin Paige
- One Eighty by Marie James
- FRIES BEFORE GUYS by Lani Lynn Vale
- TEACHER I WANT TO DATE by Mia Kayla
- Wedlocked by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine
- Summer Princess by Sloane Murphy
- Flame by Aleatha Romig
- Playing for Keeps by Ashley Bostock
- FRAGMENTED LOYALTY by Tonya Burrows
- Brix by Brooke O'Brien
Book(s) That Surprised Me:
The biggest surprise was that this book is set in Elgin Illinois which is where I'm from.
The other surprise was despite that lovely surprise I didn't enjoy this book very much.
2. Edelweiss: I need to get to reading these books too. I haven't been reading these regularly either. I have maybe 20 unread from there as well so I would like to read 1 or 2 books from them a month.
3. Reading my own books: My goal is 3-4 books a month from either my e-books or my bookshelves. I got three books read this month and these were both the end of series so I completed 2 series as well.
4. Cleaning Up My TBR Pile: I haven't gotten to cleaning up my ebooks yet, but I did clear out 36 books this month.
5. Comics! I got 10 comics read this month.
6. Health & Exercise: I've been keeping on my high fiber diet, but I haven't had the chance to exercise outside of walking the pups due to my tattoo healing.
Books I'm Looking Forward To:
The Wrong/Right Man by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Chute Yeah by Lani Lynn Vale
How was your February?
Did you read anything amazing?