Number of Books Read: 34
Goodreads Challenge Progress: 34 out of 150. I'm 24 books ahead of schedule.
Number of Blog Posts this Month: 42
Blog Updates: I updated my blog tabs finally and updated the 'My Review' page with my reviews.
Book(s) that Surprised Me:
I love the Chubby Girls Chronicles a whole lot and waited a long time for Hot & Heavy to be released. Sadly this one was a bit more disappointing than the rest of the series.
Last year I made some goals for the year that went well.
- Continuing to stay on top of my book reviews,
- Continue commenting regularly on other blogs,
- Finish a couple series on my bookshelves,
- Working on writing,
- Working towards self-compassion,
- Book buying limit, and
- Posting discussion posts regularly.
I feel like this went so well these goals have just become more habits than anything else. Some things I feel like I'd still like to work on, but I'm going to make some new goals for this year too.
1. Netgalley: I am really behind with the books and need to start working on reading and reviewing them with some regularity. My goal is to read 2 to 3 books from them a month.
2. Edelweiss: I need to get to reading these books too. I haven't been reading these regularly either. I have maybe 20 unread from there as well so I would like to read 1 or 2 books from them a month.
Reading my own books: I am so behind on reading my own books and since I would like to stick to my book buying small quota for the year I need to work on reading them with some regularity. I'm thinking about 3-4 books a month from either my e-books or my bookshelves.
4. Cleaning Up My TBR Pile: I would like to start to clean off my e-books. I haven't gotten into that yet, but I really feel like I need to.
5. Comics! I need to keep up with them. I am sooo dang behind. I'd like to read at least one portion of them a month.
6. Health & Exercise: I feel like in previous years I did so much better with this than I did in 2019. I would like to stick to having a high-fiber diet or at least include it into my daily meal plan. Exercise needs to be a part of my monthly schedule too. I'm thinking at least once a week.
Books I'm Looking Forward To:
Crazy Heifer (The Valentine Boys #2) by Lani Lynn Vale
Teacher I Want to Date by Mia Kayla
Misadventures in the Cage (Misadventures, #27) by Sarah Robinson
One-Eighty (Westover Prep #1) by Marie James
Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2) by Lani Lynn Vale
Thick & Thin (Chubby Girl Chronicles #3) by Tabatha Vargo
Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love by Laurelin Paige
You're The One by Layla Hagen
Doughn't Let Me Go (Slice #3) by Teagan Hunter
Malice by Pintip Dunn
How was everyone's January?