- The Arrangement #13 by H.M. Ward
- Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry
- Once Written, Twice Shy by Carey Decevito
- The Throne of Glass Novella's by Sarah J. Maas
- Believe (True Believers #3) by Erin McCarthy
- Tangled Beauty by K.L. Middleton
- The Arrangement #14 by H.M. Ward
- Override (Glitch #2) by Heather Anastasiu
- Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
I read 17 books this month! Go me!!!
So, this month was a bad month in terms of book buying. I have honestly got to say I bought waaaay too many books this month. I had waay to much time on my hands for buying and so not enough time for reading. I'm feeling a tad guilty about it but oh well. Feeling like this at the moment:
Music of the month:
Haley Williams Stay the Night
The Wobble by V.I.C.
Alive by Pearl Jam
These Times by Safetysuit
Apologize Cover by Alex Goot
Wanted by Hunter Hayes
So last month I challenged myself to read all the books I had from my meme. Well that didn't happen and this month is jammed with book reviews from blog tours so it's probably not going to happen this month either which stinks so I am hoping I will finish them before I finish my junior year!
I honestly cannot believe it's March. Upcoming stuff:
I am participating in 12 or more blog tours this month!!! That's so many it's insane!
I need to get my netgalley stack read and reviewed. I think I have like 20 just waiting for me. I'm going to make sure the natgalley shelf doesn't end up like my regular shelf.
I am on Spring Break next week which should be fun! Book stores here I come!!!
I'm planning on starting a mini vlog series. It'll be mini posts I'll probably only log on facebook and maybe in my tabs but we'll see. It'll probably weekly and only when I'm looking absolutely fabulous lol.