I got my husband his anniversary gift early. I was super excited about this guitar since it matches our house.
My husband taking care of the house with his very sexy apron and mowing the yard.
My lovely husband got me three new bookshelves. One in the bedroom and two out in what is considered my library. Love it so much!!!!
Song of the Month:
I celebrated blogging for 6 years this year. Go me!
Favorite Book(s) of the Month:
A Thousand Boy Kisses was one of the most heart-wrenching stories I've ever read. Not what I was expecting when I picked this story up. A definite must-read.
Book(s) that Surprised Me
Pure took me so long to read I was sure I was going to hate it, it didn't turn out so bad. Paper Princess and Releasing Rage were not what I was expecting, but very enjoyable.
TBR: Read 20 books on my TBR pile list
Complete Series Challenge
NetGalley: Read & Review 2 books a month
Read over 76,384 pages
Working on my writing
Where I'm at this Month:
TBR: 5 books read this month, 11 total, 9 books left
Complete Series Challenge: 4 series complete, 9 series left
Random: 1 book read, 7 books left
NetGalley: 6 books read, 3 books reviewed
Pages to Read: 30,753 read with 46,402 pages left
Writing: Wrote 4 pages: half a notebook left
I started this meme to finally get some books off my TBR reading shelf. So at the beginning of the year, I made a list of all the books I had listed for this meme. This month was a good one for me in terms of this reading challenge. I finished 5 books towards the challenge this month and 11 total this year.
1. The Registry by Shannon Stoker
2. The Peculiars by Maureen Boyle McGuerry
3. Origin by Jessica Khoury
4. Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
5. Nameless by Lili St. Crow
6. I Am Malala By Malala Yousafzai
8. Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Lazear
10. Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans
11. Scan (Scan #1) by Sarah Fine & Walter Jury
12. Playing Pretend by Juliana Haygert
13. Tethered (A Birthright Novel #1) by Brandi Leigh Hall
14. Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell
15. The Jewel (The Lone City #1) by Amy Ewing
16. Devada (Angels and Demons #1) by Tich Brewster
17. You Slay Me (Aisling Grey #1) by Katie MacAlister
18. Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles #1) by Lauren DeStefano
19. Matched by Ally Condie
20.The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May
21. The 5TH Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey
22. Doomed by Tracy Deebs
23. The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connors
24. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
25. Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter
26. Unforgiven (Fallen #5) by Lauren Kate
27. Tempest Rising (Tempest #1) by Tracy Deebs
28. Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
29. Quarterback Draw (Play by Play #9) by Jaci Burton
30. The Leopard King (Ars Numina #1) by Ann Aguirre
32. Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
5. Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
40. Ruined by Amy Tintera
42. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
I finished one book towards this challenge. Very excited to have gotten a book read towards this challenge finally!
July will be an interesting month and at this point, I don't know what to expect. I will visit some family, attend a funeral, and maybe go to the cheap bookstore by me.
How was everyone's month of June? Any good books read?