Celebrated my husband's 25th birthday with some friends. We went to dinner and played two rounds of pool that we lost.
I ate ice cream out of a donut because yum.
My sister and grandmother-in-law came to visit us and had some puppy time.
Song of the Month:
I went to a book signing and met Cinda Williams Chima. Super sweet.
Favorite Book(s) of the Month(s)
Book(s) that Surprised Me
Under Pressure was surprising since I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. I started with the second book in the series and loved it so was a little let down when I got to the first one and felt meh.
TBR: Read 20 books on my TBR pile list
Complete Series Challenge
NetGalley: Read & Review 2 books a month
Read over 76,384 pages
Working on my writing
Where I'm at this Month:
TBR: 6 books read 12 books left
Complete Series Challenge: 4 series complete, 9 series left
Random: 0 books
NetGalley: Number currently 54%, read & reviewed 0 books
Pages to Read: 21,626 read with 55,227 pages left
Writing: Wrote none: half a notebook left
1. The Registry by Shannon Stoker
2. The Peculiars by Maureen Boyle McGuerry
3. Origin by Jessica Khoury
4. Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
5. Nameless by Lili St. Crow
6. I Am Malala By Malala Yousafzai
7. Pure by Julianna Baggott
8. Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Lazear
10. Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans
11. Scan (Scan #1) by Sarah Fine & Walter Jury
12. Playing Pretend by Juliana Haygert
13. Tethered (A Birthright Novel #1) by Brandi Leigh Hall
14. Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell
15. The Jewel (The Lone City #1) by Amy Ewing
16. Devada (Angels and Demons #1) by Tich Brewster
17. You Slay Me (Aisling Grey #1) by Katie MacAlister
18. Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles #1) by Lauren DeStefano
19. Matched by Ally Condie
20.The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May
21. The 5TH Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey
22. Doomed by Tracy Deebs
23. The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connors
24. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
25. Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter
26. Unforgiven (Fallen #5) by Lauren Kate
27. Tempest Rising (Tempest #1) by Tracy Deebs
28. Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
29. Quarterback Draw (Play by Play #9) by Jaci Burton
30. The Leopard King (Ars Numina #1) by Ann Aguirre
31. A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
32. Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
34. No Limits (Unlimited #1) by Lori Foster
5. Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
37. Defy the Stars (Defy the Stars #1) by Claudia Gray
40. Ruined by Amy Tintera
41. Monday (Timeless #1) by E.L. Todd
42. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
I finished Amy Plum's Revenants Trilogy, The Damaged Trilogy, The Second Circle Tattoo series, and Lunar Chronicles.
I am really hoping to fix myself this year and get the Netgalley stuff up to date. I also want to finish two books in my random pile.
How was everyone's month so far?