Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Drunk On You by Harper Sloan - Review Blitz

It was supposed to be fun.
Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000039_00005]

A mutual use of each other's bodies.

To be a ruse to the world around us.

I wanted to be free from my ex, and he wanted to escape his.



One drunken night turned a joke into a life-changing moment.

He warned me not to fall for him, and I should've listened.



He intoxicated me.

He made me crave him.

He ruined me.

In the end, I'll never be the same.

Kobo  | iBooks

Reese's Review:
Drunk on You was adorable and I loved every second.

Shane and Nikki both have past relationships where their ex's cheated and now can't get a clue that it's over. One night Nikki decides she's had enough with feeling sorry for herself and goes after what she wants; Shane. They come up with this plan to be in a pretend relationship to get their ex's off their backs. The fake relationship then turns into a real relationship.

I liked Nikki and Shane. I think their relationship was cute. This is the first time I've read this series, but my first experience was very positive. I definitely want to read the rest of this series and see, what if anything comes next.

Drunk On You was an amazing story. Loved it from start to finish.




harper1Harper is a NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL and USA TODAY bestselling author residing in Georgia with her husband and three daughters. She has a borderline unhealthy obsession with books, hibachi, tattoos and Game of Thrones. When she isn't writing you can almost always find her with a book in hand.

Facebook | Website | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Goodreads | Amazon Author Page
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...