Monday, July 31, 2017

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Happy Monday this post is to talk about what books you've read the past week, as well as the reading goals for the upcoming week.


Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega #2) by Patricia Briggs
Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings by A.L. Jackson, Sophie Jordan, Aleatha Romig, Skye Warren, Lili St. Germain, Nora Flite, Sierra Simone, Nicola Rendell
Forbidden Promises (The O'Malleys #4) by Katee Robert
Tomorrow Land (Apocalypse Later) by Mari Mancusi
Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano

This week I have a couple books to read, and about 24 comic books to read. I am so behind on those so I will be trying to finally catch up on those before my comic list becomes as over flooded as my other TBR piles. I have a bunch of books I'm wanting to read this week, and two to read for blog tours. I'm hoping to keep on top on my reading challenges which you can follow here since school will be starting soon.


The Way It Hurts by Patty Blount
Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #13) by Felicity Heaton
Sever (The Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano
Teardrop (Teardrop #1) by Lauren Kate
End of Days (The Fallen #3) by Thomas E. Sniegoski

Hope everyone's Monday is going well! Happy Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...