Sunday, July 23, 2017

Comic Corner #3


Welcome to my first post in Comic Corner. I created Comic Corner to bring my love of all things comics to my blog. These posts will feature different comic type things like trailers, movie reviews, History of different characters and so on.

So San Diego Comic Con has been going on and released a bunch of new trailers. I'm going to post them here. I am subscribed to this video channel that gives descriptions/ break downs of the videos so I am going to post a couple of those here.

Thor: Ragnarok:


Inhumans:


Justice League:


Defenders: Marvel Show on Netflix


The Flash tv show:


Avengers Infinity War:


The Gifted:


I didn't go to Comic Con so I've just been patiently (not really) waiting to see what trailers would be released. Hope you enjoyed!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...