Sunday, June 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.


I've had such an amazing and productive week. I've updated all my reviews so now their links are all on my Review page. I've gotten caught up on my book reviews finally. I have five left, which is waaaay better than my 36. I also started a new book series I'm completely hooked on and so I've been reading nothing but these books the past couple days. I'm almost done and so very excited to see how the series turns out. Reviews to come later on those. After my reviews are all finished I'll be starting on updating some other aspects of the blog, but I don't want to start too many projects at once when I have the time to get them right. Anyway that's been my week so far and here are the lovely books I've gathered.


I love the Half-Price Books bookstore over by me and they had the Mythos Academy books by Jennifer Estep and I just HAD to grab them. Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick, Iron Trials by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black, The Young World by Chris Weitz, and Sin Undone by Larissa Ione were all on sale for $2.00 a piece so I grabbed those up. Honor was only $4 and it's one of the only books by Jay Crownover I didn't own in Hardcover. 

From the Library:
Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega #1) by Patricia Briggs

E-books:

Relent (Sydney Storm MC #1) by Nina Levine----> Freebie

E-books for Review:


Dirty Deed (The Dirty #1) by HelenKay Dimon 

How was everyone else's week? What did you all stacking your shelves with?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...