Monday, June 12, 2017

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! where you share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.

Last week I read the Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep. It was amazing. I spent all week reading and read the final four books in the series in one day. One of the best days ever.


This week I'm hoping to read The Highlander's Viking Bride: Book 2 in the Hardy Heroines series by for a blog tour along with Too Close to Call (Romancing the Clarksons #3.5) by Tessa Bailey. My personal reading challenges I'm trying to get done before things become too busy. I've been doing really well getting these books read and reviewed so hopefully that'll go well. Anyway Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) by J.K. Rowling I am wanting to read these this week.

It's Monday everyone! What are you reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...