|Harry Potter Trivia with my mom! We were Dobby's Darlings|
|Talk with Sam Brinton who talked about Conversion Therapy|
Sooooo my husband was accepted into a PhD clinical psychology program at the University of North Carolina Charlotte!!!! We will be moving very soon!
Song of the Month:
Ah Jidenna hasn't steered me wrong yet.
Favorite Book(s) of the Month
All these books were amazing. Goodbye Paradise had me crying a couple times, if you're looking for an amazing M/M romance this is the book for you. Hard Jutsice was a surprise since I am still new to Lori Fosters books and I am just blown away by her amazingness every time. Jordan Reclaimed made me happy since I adore Scarlett Cole. Never Seduce a Scot was super great and the last book I read of the month and it was great. The main character is deaf and I love Maya Banks. She's great.
Book(s) that Surprised Me:
Kristen Proby is a new author to me and I so need to read more by her. Blush for Me was adorable!
Book Crush of the Month:
Justice Wallington was a great male lead. I liked how protective he was and I liked that he changed throughout the book rather than staying the same while the main lead changed.
TBR: Read 20 books on my tbr pile list
Binge #1: Finish Random Pile #1
Binge #2: Finish Open Series
Binge #3: Finish my Random Pile #2
Harry Potter series
Netgalley: Raise goal to "suggested 80%"
Review Requests outside of websites: Read 10
Read over 72,110 pages
Working on my writing
Challenge that I finished this month:
TBR: 0 Read this month
Binge #1: Read 0 books
Binge #2: Read 0 books
Binge #3: Read 0 book
Harry Potter series: 0 books read this month
Netgalley: Number currently 66% (still)
Review Requests outside of websites: Read 10
Read: 18181, pages this month: 53,929 pages left
Writing: 0 notebooks: 3 left
9. Blood Red Road (Dust Land #1) by Moira Young
10. Teardrop (Teardrop #1) by Lauren Kate
11. End of Days (The Fallen #3) by Thomas E. Sniegoski
14. Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi
16. Black Hole Sun (Hell's Cross #1) by David Macinnis Gill
18. What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants #1) by Nyrae Dawn
20. Die for Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum
24. Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles #1) by J.A. Souders
26. Eden (The Eden Trilogy #1) by Keary Taylor
29. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
35. The Registry by Shannon Stoker
36. The Peculiars by Maureen Boyle McGuerry
38. Origin by Jessica Khoury
40. Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Leviathan
43. Nameless by Lili St. Crow
46. I Am Malala By Malala Yousafzai
47. Pure by Julianna Baggot
48. Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Lazear
53. Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans
59. Scan (Scan #1) by Sarah Fine & Walter Jury
67. Playing Pretend by Juliana Haygert
68. Tethered (A Birthright Novel #1) by Brandi Leigh Hall
71. Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell
73. The Jewel (The Lone City #1) by Amy Ewing
4. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
79. Devada (Angels and Demons #1) by Tich Brewster
80. You Slay Me (Aisling Grey #1) by Katie MacAlister
81. Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles #1) by Lauren DeStefano
83. Matched by Ally Condie
85. Salt and Stone (Fire and Flood #2) by Victoria Scott
87. The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May
88. The 5TH Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey
97. Scorched by Melissa de la Cruz
99. Doomed by Tracy Deebs
100. The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connors
102. Bloodspell (The Cruentus Curse #1) by Amalie Howard
105. Until Friday Night (The Field Party #1) by Abbi Glines
108. Dear Professor by Blaire Drake
114. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
115. The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
116. Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Snowalter
117. Unforgiven (Fallen #5) by Lauren Kate
118. Tempest Rising (Tempest #1) by Tracy Deebs
119. Last Years Mistake by Gina Ciocca
120. Quarterback Draw (Play by Play #9) by Jaci Burton
This year I had a goal to binge read through authors and books. The idea was to group a bunch of books together and binge read them like a Netflix show. This year my goals were to finish JLA's books, a random list, and to finish all my open series. This month was soo insanely busy. With this I am saying I got no books toward any of my reading challenges this month.
Books I'm Excited for in April
There are other books, but I have a bunch of them already for review.
April Going Ons:
April may or may not be a good month. So far it seems like it's going to suck, but we shall see.
How was your March? Any great news for you?