Sunday, March 19, 2017

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. Woo hoo Spring Break has come and gone, I'm heading back to the ninth ring of Hell or as some people like to call it, school. Eight weeks left to go. Anyway this week was amazing. I went as saw Beauty and the Beast, my mom and I went to Harry Potter Trivia, we did terrible lol. I also went to some bookstores and got a whole bunch of books. It's been a good week. Oh and my hubmachine got into a PhD program!


My mom and I were team "Dobby's Darlings."



Soldier (Talon #3) by Julie Kagawa
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors

Hope everyone had a great week and weekend. Let me know if you got any goodies this week! Anyone see Beauty and the Beast?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...