Monday, March 13, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! where you share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.


I have so many books I am hoping to read while I'm on break this week. I know it seems like I'm aiming high this week, which is probably the case, but many of these are must reads for the week.  Desire Unchained and Darkfever are both library books that I need to return this week. Legally Charming and Hard Justice are reads for blog tours coming up. Kindred Salvation is part of one of my favorite series, but it's been a while since I've read the other books so I'm hoping to read them all again before reading Kindred Salvation. The two Bound by Lies books are for a blog tour and then Blood Red Road has been on my tbr pile for years now so I want to read this very soon for my reading challenge,








Darkfever (Fever #1) by Karen Marie Moning


It's Monday everyone! How you aren't having a case of the Monday's and had a good weekend. Let me know if you have some time with what you have been reading or planning on reading this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...