Saturday, January 28, 2017

STAY review tour

STAY is Now Live!

A Bleeding Stars Stand-Alone Novel

  

Stay is a power, heart-wrenching story that will consume you heart and soul, leaving you utterly breathless days after the last page is read. - Kelly Elliott New York Times bestselling author

Synopsis:

From NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author A.L. Jackson comes the next sexy, gripping Bleeding Stars Stand-Alone Novel...I’m Ash Evans. The life of the party. Hot. Rich. Charismatic. A tattooed rock star with the world at my feet. I burn through women faster than the strike of a match. I’ve embraced my lifestyle and live it to the fullest. Until the day my lifestyle caught up to me. Willow Langston found me at my lowest. Literally. Facedown in a puddle of my own blood.
I owe her my life and I have three months to repay that debt. What I never should have done was touch her. Kiss her. Take her to my bed. Love wasn’t supposed to be a part of the equation. I gave up that nasty complication a long damned time ago. Now I want her more than my next breath. But she doesn’t know what I know. Do I leave to protect her? Or can I face my demons and ask her to Stay?

Grab Your Copy Now

Celebrate the release in my reader group with games, giveaways and more! http://smarturl.it/AmysAngelsRock

Reese's Review:
I honestly wasn’t sure if I was going to like this book. I had read the previous book with Ash’ sister and I wasn’t so sure I was going to like her brother at all. I’m so happy I gave this book a chance because it was worth it.

Ash Evans has always tried to live his life on the edge. He has a devil-may-care attitude about life and just wants to have fun. After loving someone and ruining it a long time ago he doesn’t want to risk being hurt or hurting anyone else every again. Plus, after what he learned about his sister he feels even less equipped to be able to handle a loving and caring relationship. When he accidently sleeps with a woman who had a fiancé he gets jumped by the boyfriend and a bunch of his friends leaving his near death in a puddle of his own blood in front of a wood shop. When the owner Willow Langston stumbles upon Ash at her door she calls for help and the connection is made. Now neither can get each other out of their heads and Ash feels like he owes Willow everything for saving his life. In exchange for decorating his room with her own designs Ash will save Willows dying store.

Stay was adorable. Sexy but mostly adorable. I couldn’t help but feel for both characters as they tried to find a normal in the wake of the tragedy that was their lives. Ash tried to avoid any real emotional attachment because they’ve been hurt and betrayed so often.

I won’t go into much detail about each character because I feel like it gives too much away, but I loved the twist thrown in the story that completely had me going “OH SNAP!” because wow. A.L. Jackson did a spectacular job with this story and I can’t wait to read more from her.




Giveaway

Connect with A.L.

Bookbub: http://smarturl.it/ALJacksonBookbub Twitter: @aljacksonauthor Instagram: @aljacksonauthor Snapchat: @aljacksonauthor
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...