Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Ruthless Blog Tour

Ruthless BT BanToday we have the blog tour for Ruthless by Gina Maxwell! Check out this fantastic sexy romance and grab your copy now!

Ruthless_500

About Ruthless:

People call me Ruthless for a reason.

Whether I’m in the court room or in the bedroom, my reputation is well-earned. I’m either working hard, working out, or working my way into some woman's panties. But none of them share my particular kink, and I walk away feeling unsatisfied.

Until I met her.

She’s a friend of a friend, which makes her off-limits in my book. But then temptation had me by the balls and I had her up against a wall. She literally fucked my world off its axis, but it can’t happen again.

My plan was avoidance, but that got blown to shit when my firm hired her as a new junior attorney. Now I’m her boss, and I’m supposed to act like I don’t want to bend her over my desk every five minutes.

But I’ve never held myself back with anything before, so consequences be damned. It’s time to take what I want and show her how damn good it feels...to be ruthless.


Get Your Copy Today:


Reese's Reviews:
Ruthless was A-FREAKING-MAZING!!!! I was in love from page one and honestly as soon as I finished the story, I went back and reread the book. Both characters were beyond incredible and so was this story.

Addison and Roman met when their best-friends got together. Addison wanted Roman from the get go, but Roman said he doesn’t get involved with friends. Too bad for Roman, because Addison doesn’t take no for an answer. When Addison lures Roman into an alley of a club for a quickie everything has changed, but they try and pretend nothing has. Soon everything becomes complicated because Addison is now working for Roman at his law firm and they’re both trying to pretend that they don’t still want each other. Plus, Roman has a kink where he likes to share his women and he doesn’t want to be disappointed. Then Addison surprises him and BAM all bets are off and they begin falling for each other faster than before.

Ruthless was yummy. Ruthless aka Roman is a male stripper who hides his kinkiness behind cooperate suits. He left his job working under his father to become the man he wanted to be and he couldn’t be happier, except he wants a woman who doesn’t mind sharing herself with him and another man. Everything seems perfect when he meets Addison, but they work together and are friends, which makes things complicated. I like how Roman struggled a bit with his kink and Addison and with how he felt about her. He wasn’t perfect and he made mistakes as all people do in relationships. That aspect made Roman more relatable, more sexy and made this book more amazing. Despite this being fiction I never want a character where I can’t find anything redeeming or relatable about them and that definitely wasn’t a problem when reading about Roman from both his POV and Addison’s.

Addison was beyond hilarious. I found her so amazingly funny I often found myself putting the book down to laugh. She calls herself the honey badger which just cracks me up. She goes after what she wants despite her insecurities, and she doesn’t take crap from anyone. When Roman was a huge douche canoe to her, which he so totally was, she just said “see ya” and left. She didn’t try and moon after him or anything. She didn’t beg. She was strong despite all her insecurities which just left me loving her. 

Ruthless is amazing. I highly recommend it for the many reasons I just listed, but if you’re just here for the clip notes I’ll give that to you. HOT sexy alpha male(10x), amazing female lead, character growth, and an actual story. Plus, my favorite dual POV! Gina Maxwell hit all my boxes with this story. 


About Gina Maxwell:

Gina L. Maxwell is a full-time writer, wife, and mother living in the upper Midwest, despite her scathing hatred of snow and cold weather. An avid romance novel addict, she began writing as an alternate way of enjoying the romance stories she loves to read. Her debut novel, Seducing Cinderella, hit both the USA Today and New York Times bestseller lists in less than four weeks, and she’s been living her newfound dream ever since.

When she’s not reading or writing steamy romance novels, she spends her time losing at Scrabble (and every other game) to her high school sweetheart, doing her best to hang out with their teenagers before they fly the coop, and dreaming about her move to sunny Florida once they do.

Connect with Gina:

Author Website: www.ginalmaxwell.com
Author Twitter: @Gina_L_Maxwell
Author Street Team/Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/themaxwellmob

Enter Gina’s Giveaway:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...