Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Reading Goals

I'm so excited about 2017! There are so many changes happening in 2017 so I cannot wait.

Last year my reading goals consisted of:
TBR: Read 20 books on my tbr pile list: COMPLETED
Binge #1: Finish JLA books: COMPLETED
Binge #2: Finish open series
Binge #3: Finish my 'Random Pile' list

Reding Goals:
Netgalley: Raise goal to "suggested 80%"
Review Requests outside of websites: Read 10
Read over 67,380 pages COMPLETED

Personal Goals:
Try and relax more: COMPLETED
Type up my writings: Work in progress

I still have some work to do but it is time to start the new year and with that new reading goals too.

This pretty picture here has been a reading goal of mine for a couple years that I haven't finished yet.
As of this year I have read:

Updated for this year:

So this is a challenge I'm hoping to finish this challenge this year along with these:
This challenge is to finish all my open series. So I'm updating the photo and hoping to finish these last couple of books:
This is my random list. I've finished most of the books but I would love to finish everything.
Here is my up to date challenge:

Also:
I have yet to read the Harry Potter books and so my goal for this year is to get these lovely books read.

In recap:
TBR: Read 20 books on my tbr pile list
Binge #1: Finish Random Pile #1
Binge #2: Finish Open Series
Binge #3: Finish my Random Pile #2
Harry Potter series
Netgalley: Raise goal to "suggested 80%"
Review Requests outside of websites: Read 10
Read over 72,110 books
Working on my writing

Well these are my reading challenges for this year! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...