Friday, December 2, 2016

CASANOVA by Emma Hart - Cover Reveal

banner

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000035_00027]


I loved him more than life.


He broke me and he didn't even know it.


I ran from him.


He didn't chase me.


He never needed to, because he knew I'd come back.


He was right.

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000035_00027]
Death brought me home to him.


Brett Walker.


Drop dead gorgeous and filthy-mouthed with a smile that turns saints to sinners.


A casanova to his core.


My ex-best friend.


And the bad boy whose reputation precedes him—the same reputation I'm tasked with turning to gold... Or so they think.


PREORDER NOW: iBooks |  B&N

casanova-teaser2-1

scene3

1p0a9045By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies - usually wine - and writes books.
Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.

She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.


FACEBOOK |  TWITTER | GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...