Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. So these books are from the past couple months, I just haven't shared what books I've gotten in a while. Scarlet and Strange Ever After I got as anniversary gifts from my hubmachine. With Every Breath I received for review. Audacious and Stained I got for $2 from my school book sale. Almost all the e-books were on sale so I grabbed the ones that seemed interesting. So far I've kept my books bought this year under 100 which is a lot less than previous years. E-books are a completely different story lol.


Hard Copies:


Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas
Stained by Cheryl Rainfield
Audacious by Gabrielle Prendergast
With Every Breath (Slow Burn #4) by Maya Banks
Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly #3) by Susan Dennard
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes #2) by Sabaa Tahir

E-books:
Runaway Vampire (Argeneau #23) by Lynsay Sands
Still into You (Loving on the Edge #1.5) by Roni Loren
King (King #1) by T.M. Frazier
Pierced (Lucian & Lia #1) by Sydney Landon
Almost But Not Quite by Amy Spector
Forsaken (The Protectors #4) by Sloane Kennedy
Aced (PresLocke #1) by Ella Frank, Brooke Blaine
Locked (PresLocke #2) by Ella Frank, Brooke Blaine
Stripped Bare (Stripped #1) by Emma Hart
Sixty Five Hours (Sixty Five Hours #1) by N.R. Walker
Exiled (Immortal Essence #1) by RaShelle Workman
My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron
The Brazen Boys Complete Series (The Brazen Boys #1-8) by Daryl Banner
A Damaged Wedding (Damaged #3) by H.M. Ward
The Leopard King (Ars Numina #1) by Ann Aguirre

Well that was my week and these are the books I stacked my shelves with this past month or so. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know what books you've been stacking your shelves with!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...