Sunday, October 2, 2016

Happy October Everyone!!!

September is over and it was absolutely insane. Lots of stuff with school was going on. Papers, tests, meetings, and working. It's been a stressful ride, but I've been working hard to graduate and get an internship next year. Other than that I've been watching some of the tv shows that picked up this month. Also a lot of stress baking. Muffins, breads, pancakes, cupcakes, cookies(lots of cookies). Also I've been losing a lot of weight. I have been able to fit into a pair of pants I haven't been able to for two years. I've picked up working out at home so super excited I'm seeing such amazing results, despite the baking. I also started a cooking list to help my husband and I not be picky over meals. Best idea we've had all year.


September Favorites
Jenny Fields and Matthew Townsend were amazing characters and Jenny Holiday had some of the most amazing writing.

Book(s) that surprised me
I loved All Chained Up by Sophie Jordan a lot and while I wasn't surprised by how much I would like this story was beyond amazing.

Book Crush of the Month
Knox Callaghan from All Chained Up. So yummy!

Favorite Song of the Month

CHALLENGES:
Reading Challenges:
  • TBR: Read 20 books on my tbr pile list
  • Binge #1: Read JLA books
  • Binge #2: Finish open series
  • Binge #3: Finish my 'Random Pile' list
Reading Goals:
  • Netgalley: Raise goal to "suggested 80%"
  • Review Requests outside of websites: Read 10 
  • Read over 67,380 pages
Personal Goals:
  • Try and relax more.
  • Type up my writings
Reading Challenges:
  • TBR: Completed
  • Binge #1: Completed
  • Binge #2 Open Series: Finished 0 
  • Binge #3 Random Pile: Finished 0
Reading Goals:
  • Netgalley: I have raised my %age from 60 to 71%!
  • Review Requests: 1 out of 10
  • Read 59,084 pages: 8,339 pages short
Personal Goals:
  • Sadly there was not much relaxing going on this month. I did a lot of working with setting up my tutoring site for work, a lot of meetings, an exam, about 6 papers, and more. So sadly no relaxing this month and I'm not seeing that happening for October either.
  • On another sad note my notebooks have yet to be typed up. I'm hoping to finish two a month, but we shall see.
My binging challenges have been a bit slow going but I finished two books for the random books challenge and for the series challenge. I made some major headway on my challenges this month.

Sadly none have been completed this month. I'm hoping to finish this by the end of November.

Again another sad one, but I have been super busy and I don't want to rush through these.


October:
School will be picking up for me with research projects, papers, midterm exams, and so on. I'm hoping to have some discussion posts for this month and for the upcoming months. I'm hoping to get 5 books for a couple of my challenges. We shall see how that goes those. Some of my shows are coming back on and I'll be watching the new show Luke Cage in October! So excited!!!


Books I'm Excited for in October:

How was everyone else's September? Who's excited for October?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...