Sunday, June 26, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.
Weekly Recap:
I've had a super busy week. Taking three graduate classes this summer and they are demanding as heck. I honestly can't believe this summer is almost over. Anyway, I've been having a great weekend. I've been going to the carnival my college town has and I have been eating nothing but fried food for three days. I got invited to a roller derby try out this weekend so I will be trying that out. I got a free $20 from Amazon and so I bought a couple books.

HARDCOVER:

A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard

E-BOOKS:




Havoc (Storm MC #7) by Nina Levine
Drew + Fable Forever (Drew + Fable #3.5) by Monica Murphy
Atoning (Darkness Rising #3.1) by Kelley Armstrong
Just a Bit Ruthless (Straight Guys #6) by Alessandra Hazard
My Werewolf Professor (Belonging to Alessandro Moretti #1) by Marian Tee
A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire #1) by Jennifer Probst
The Great Hunt (Eurona Duology #1) by Wendy Higgins

RECEIVED FOR REVIEW:

Mick (Bad Boys After Dark #1) by Melissa Foster
Claimed by the Mate, Vol. 2 by Kate Douglas, A.C. Arthur
Hard to Serve (Hard Ink #4.7) by Laura Kaye
An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys #3) by Katee Robert

How was your week everyone? Have you been having a good summer? What books did you stack your shelves with?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...