Monday, June 20, 2016

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next. I have been so crazy busy with school and blog tours going on right now, but I have been getting a lot of books read which is awesome. I have a bunch of books I need to get read because it's already almost the end of the month and I want to get more done with my challenges!



A Man of Honor by Miranda Liasson
Allure (Spiral of Bliss #2) by Nina Lane
Awaken (Spiral of Bliss #3) by Nina Lane
Adore (Spiral of Bliss #4) by Nina Lane
Always (Spiral of Bliss #5) by Nina Lane
How to Disappear by Ann Redisch Stampler
Transcendence (Transcendence #1) by C.J. Omololu
The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring #2) by Kiki Hamilton

It's Monday everyone! What are you reading this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...