Sunday, June 19, 2016

4 Year Blogger Anniversary


Howdy everyone!!! I honestly cannot believe that it's been four flipping years since I started blogging. So in honor of you amazing people who have been with me since the beginning and for those of you who have become friends with me through the years I just want to say thank you! You guys are so great and especially during my first years of graduate school.


Giveaway time!! So here are the books I'm giving away (dog not included). There may be four winners or less I haven't decided yet. Anyway wish you all luck! Thank you for sticking with me. The giveaway is not International. So sorry peeps but I'm poor poor poor. If you are new to following me it's all good.


Ways to follow me:

There is also GFC if you are so inclined or subscription.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Thank you guys and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...