Sunday, April 24, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. I had a very busy and eventful week. I am finally getting caught up on all my blog stuff, and school stuff. My mom and grandpa's birthday was Friday so I invited them down to see me. Such a great time hanging out with them. I made them food, and we went shopping for my first house plants, and my moms dog came down and my doggy had lots of fun. We went to a campire and Earthfest which is a fun town activity my school puts on, and we went and saw The Jungle Book which I thought was absolutely amazing.


Print:
The Fallen Prince (The Riven Chronicles #2) by Amalie Howard

E-books:




The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld #1) by Gena Showalter
The Player (The Game Maker #3) by Kresley Cole
Hidden Deep (Hidden Saga #1) by Amy Patrick

Comic Books:

Received for Review:





Dare Me (Dare Me #1) by Rebecca Shea
Emergency Delivery (Love Emergency #2) by Samanthe Beck
The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Brothers #1) by Lauren Hawkeye

How was everyone else's week? Do anything fun? Get any great books?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...