Sunday, April 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. I got some of these books a couple weeks ago when I was on Spring Break. Others I bought when I was having a bad week. School has been going well and I just bought tickets to BookCon which my hubmachine said he would go with me! Super excited for my three weeks of summer vacation!


Bought:

One of my bestest friends went to a book signing in Kansas City for Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan. She got me this:

A Professor gave me this book to read:

E-books:
The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain #1) by Jeff Wheeler
Becoming Jinn (Becoming Jinn #1) by Lori Goldstein
Where We Fell by Amber L. Johnson
Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison #1) by Jaymin Eve
Full Disclosure (Nice Guys #2) by Kindle Alexander
Raging Hard by B.B. Hamel
Never Tear Us Apart (Never Tear Us Apart #1) by Monica Murphy

How was your week? Did you get any good books?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...