Monday, April 11, 2016

It's Monday! What are you Reading

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next. Last week I read 1O books. I had a slower week than I am going to have this week which is unfortunate in every way. I have a lot of projects and presentations, and assignments, and readings for class to do this week and so I am unsure as to how much reading and reviewing I will get done this week. Such is the life of a college student.


This week I'm hoping to read:

Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton
The Return (Titan #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard
Remind Me (Chasing Fire #1) by Ann Marie Walker, Amy K. Rogers

Now I know what you're thinking: having 2 less books than last week does not equal a very busy week on my end. I am hoping to finish 4 of these books. I have problems with picking books so I'm hoping to finish some of these by next week. Red Rising is top of that list since a professor gave it to me and I don't want to be one of those people who end up keeping books forever like a douche.

It's Monday everyone! What are you reading??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...