Sunday, March 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. It's been a while since I've done this so here are all the books I've gotten since January. I got these books all on sale so I feel pretty okay about all the books I've been getting lately. I am currently on Spring Break and plan to spend some time shopping at the local bookstores. 8)


E-books:

Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs
Pucked Up (Pucked #2) by Helena Hunting
Corrupt by Penelope Douglas
Him (Him #1) by Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy
Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy
Doll Face (Baby Doll #3) by Heidi Acosta
Dear Professor by Blaire Drake
Doon (Doon #1) by Carey Corp (Goodreads Author), Lorie Langdon 
On the Rocks (Last Call #1) by Sawyer Bennett

Received for Review:

Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
Unruly (Knights in Black Leather #2) by Ronnie Douglas, Melissa Marr
After the Hurt by Shana Gray

What books are stacking your shelves this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...