Sunday, January 17, 2016

STS & WR

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. I got sooo many books it's just AWESOME. I grabbed The Professional by Kresley Cole, Icon by Margaret Stohl, and Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer for $2 each. Come to Me Quietly vy A.L. Jackson was on sale for $4.45 and I grabbed The Dark Divine for $4.50. The other books have been on my wishlist for a while so I got those with a B&N gift card I got for Christmas. I figured since I don't have a ton of books coming out right away at the beginning of the year I won't be buying much right away.


Bought:
Icons (Icons #1) by Margaret Stohl
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
Unforgiven (Fallen #5) by Lauren Kate

From my dreamboat:
My loving husband got these for me as late Christmas presents.
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Trust in Me (Wait for You #1.5) by J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout

From my bestie:
I went to visit my friend in Kansas and she bought me Quarterback Draw since she liked it and thought I would too (she's probably right), and Lover Reborn since I have started grabbing this series and am not up to book 10.

Ordered:
Of coarse I couldn't resist adding built to my collection, especially when Jay Crownover was offering special scenes with a pre-order and Martian Manhunter is my love. He loves cookies and tv, you can't ask for more.

Martian Manhunter (2015-) #7 by Rob Williams, Ronan Cliquet
Built (Saints of Denver #1) by Jay Crownover

E-books: 






Claimed (Brides of the Kindred #1) by Evangeline Anderson

Received for Review:


It's been since last year that I posted on what's happening so here are some of the highlights. I went to visit one of my besties in Kansas for a week and that was a absolutely great time. I'm finally back home getting ready to start school.


How was your week? Get any good books? Anyone else going back to school?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...