Monday, January 11, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next. This is my last week of freedom until grad school starts up again so I'm hoping to finish reading a couple more books before Hell starts again.


This week I'm hoping to finish reading:

I'm hoping to start and or finish reading:

These books are from my e-books & I'm hoping to pick one or two from this list to read for this week.
From my Netgalley books I'm wanting to read one or two of these books this week.

I'm also hoping to get some reviews done this week to catch up so that I'm not behind when school starts. A couple a day and I'll be caught up.

It's Monday everyone!!!! What are you reading???
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...