Sunday, December 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.




My very amazing husband got me a bunch of books for Christmas, my grandpa got me a coloring book, my mother in law got me the comic book and cook books, and I grabbed a couple books for myself on Saturday when a bookstore near me was having a 70% off sale.

Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
Call on Me (Loving on the Edge #8) by Roni Loren
On the Edge by Allison van Diepen
Trial by Fire (The Worldwalker Trilogy #1) by Josephine Angelini
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1) by Holly Black
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes



I hope you all had a great week and happy holiday's!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...