Sunday, December 6, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. I had a busy week since I got back to school. I did get a lot of reading, cleaning, and homework done so I'm happy. I got some more books read towards my challenge which has me doing the happy dance since I only have about two weeks to read them before I'm gone for a month for winter break. Overall great week.


Hardcopies:
A friend of mine from my cohort gave me his copies of Harry Potter since his fiancee already has copies. Super excited since now I can finally read these. I know the shame is terrible. I also ordered Oblivion...in both e-book and paperback since they're different and you know...I love JLA.

E-books:

A Demon Made Me Do It (Demonblood #1) by Penelope King
King & Tyrant: Limited Edition Collection (King #1-2) by T.M. Frazier
His to Keep (Out of Uniform #1.5) by Katee Robert
Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige
Oblivion (Lux #1.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Received for Review:
Ah I got so many amazing e-books this week I almost cried. BUILT!!! You are the BOMB! Can't wait to read it, but I need to finish the Marked Men series first. I'm two books away so I'm feeling pretty good. Can't wait to continue reading the Tattooed series and Katee Roberts, Jessica Lemmon and Jill Sorenson rarely disappoint. So happy.
Tattooed Scars (Tattooed #2) by Alicia Rae
Built (Saints of Denver #1) by Jay Crownover
Forgotten Promises by Jessica Lemmon
Against the Wall by Jill Sorenson
The Marriage Contract (The O'Malleys #1) by Katee Robert


COVER REVEAL for A LAST RIDER'S HOLIDAY by Jamie Begley
Shadow of the Owl
Release Blast: I'LL BE THERE by Samantha Chase
TBR Tuesday #109: Eternal Eden
November Recap
Release Blast: DIRTY LITTLE LIES by Cassie Cross
ARC Review: Fractured Suns by Theresa Kay
Cover Reveal: TATTOOED SCARS by Alicia Rae

How was everyone's week? Get any goodies this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...