Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November Recap

Hiya everyone!! November has been a pretty great month if I do say so myself. I beat my reading page goal from last year which was 56,695 pages. I am finished all the IQ testing for my classes, which means I have one less thing to do for the month of December. School has finally slowed down so I got to get some much needed relaxing and reading time in. I got to go home for a week for break and saw Mockingjay part 2, which I still haven't come to a conclusion on yet and ate a bunch. To say it was glorious would be an understatement.


Bookish Awesomeness:
Number of Posts:
54
Number of Books Read:
27
Number of Reviews:
8

Reading Challenges:

Here is the link to the full description if you're looking into what exactly this is or some binge ideas. I read next to nothing this month so that means my reading challenges suffered due to that.
I finally finished the Ann Aguirre binge I have been working on for months. I have started Mortal Danger and am almost done so I figured I would count it as a win for this month since I started and almost finished the book.

I have yet to finish any of the books towards this goal which stinks, but I'm not worried about it. I have half the month of December.

I actually got books read for this one. The Soul Screamer Series by Rachel Vincent has been completed so that's three books off this challenge that are finished. I also read So Close To You by Rachel Carter. That's 4 books this month!!!

So this challenge has taken an odd turn. I had The Wicked Within by Kelly Keaton on here and found our there is a fourth book so I had to remove that bad boy from my pile for this challenge. The same thing happened with the Witches of East End Series which I had originally thought was a trilogy, turns out a fourth book came out for this one last week. Besides those three book removals I finished the Soul Screamer Series, The Fins Trilogy and the Body Finder Series. 6 books down 18 to go!



I started this meme to finally get some books off my reading shelf. So at the beginning of the year I made a list of all the books I had listed for this meme. At the time I hadn't gotten very far, but now I have finished 34 out of the 72 books I listed, which feels awesome since before I had read only 17.

1. Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
2. Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen #2) by Rebecca Maizel
3. Forgive My Fins (Fins #1) by Tera Lynn Childs
4. Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
5. The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire & Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
6. Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White
7. Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. Rift (Nightshade Prequel #1) by Andrea Cremer
9. Blood Red Road (Dust Land #1) by Moira Young
10. Teardrop (Teardrop #1) by Lauren Kate
11. End of Days (The Fallen #3) by Thomas E. Sniegoski
12. Frigid (Frigid #1) by J.Lynn
13. The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring #2) by Kiki Hamilton
14. Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi
15. Serpent's Kiss (The Beauchamp Family #2) by Melissa de la Cruz
16. Black Hole Sun (Hell's Cross #1) by David Macinnis Gill
17. The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski
18. What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants #1) by Nyrae Dawn
19. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
20. Die for Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum
21. Bitter Sweet Love (Dark Elements #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
22. The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secrets #2) by Jessica Sorenson
23. Splintered (Splintered #1) by A.G. Howard
24. Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles #1) by J.A. Souders
25. Frozen (Heart of Dread #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
26. Eden (The Eden Trilogy #1) by Keary Taylor
27. Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
28. Horde (Razorland #3) by Ann Aguirre
29. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
30. Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
31. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
32. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
33. Transcendence by O.J. Omololu
34. The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2) by J.A. Redmerski
35. The Registry by Shannon Stoker
36. The Peculiars by Maureen Boyle McGuerry
37. The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas
38. Origin by Jessica Khoury
39. So Close to You (So Close to You #1) by Rachel Carter
40. Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Leviathan
41. Existence (Existence Trilogy #1) by Abbi Glines
42. The Selection by Kiera Cass
43. Nameless by Lili St. Crow
44. Henry Frank by Peter Adam Solomon
45. Reboot by Amy Tintera
46. I Am Malala By Malala Yousafzai
47. Pure by Julianna Baggot
48. Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Lazear
49. Defy by Sarah B. Larson
50. The Professional (The Game Maker #1) by Kresley Cole
51. Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting
52. Real by Katy Evans
53. Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans
54. Devoured by Emily Snow
55. Tragic by J.A. Huss
56. Happenstance by Jamie McGuire
57. Infinity Unleashed (Valkyries: Soaring Raven's #2) by Sedona Venez
58. His Reverie (Reverie #1) by Monica Murphy
59. Scan (Scan #1) by Sarah Fine & Walter Jury
60. The Millionaire Affair (Love in the Balance #3) by Jessica Lemmon
61. The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner
62. Ruined by Jus Accardo
63. Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
64. Rusty Nailed (Cocktail #2) by Alice Clayton
65. The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark #1) by Shana Abe
66. Scorched (Scorched #1) by Mari Mancusi
67. Playing Pretend by Juliana Haygert
68. Tethered (A Birthright Novel #1) by Brandi Leigh Hall
69. The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
70. Sweet (True Believers #2) by Erin McCarthy
71. Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell
72. Transfigured by Ava Zavora
Book of the month:
This book was hot and an all around fantastic story. I love a story with fantastic sexy scenes, but that aren't all about the sexy times. This was just all around fantastic.

Book that surprised me:
I honestly thought this book was going to be all about the sexy times, but this book was crazy amazing with fantastic characters and was suck a mind blower.

Song of the Month:

Books In December I'm excited about:
While there are only a couple I haven't already received for review, I'm excited to get my reviews out for these awesome books!!!

December:
So everyone the month of December is my birthday month, so to celebrate this I will be doing a big giveaway. I have a large amount of books I have been saving for two years now since I didn't do a giveaway of any kind last year. I also missed my three year blog anniversary so be prepared for an awesome giveaway coming very soon.

I will be taking finals very soon in the upcoming weeks, meaning...well I am not sure. lol I won't be nearly as busy as I was since I have mostly take-home exams which rocks!

Anyway thank you guys for continuing to follow my blog and keeping up my morale this year. I honestly thought about stopping the blog, but you guys have helped me through those dark times so thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you in December.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...