Thursday, December 24, 2015

25 Days of Book Boyfriends Tour: West

Hello everyone, it's officially the last day of the Book Boyfriend tour and welcome to the 25 Days of Book Boyfriends Tour hosted by Jessica @Lovin' Los Libros & Theresa @Readers Live a Thousand Lives. This is my first time hosting and following this blog tour.

Onto my book boyfriend. Ever since I read Deeper by Robin York I have loved West Leavitt.

West Leavitt Description:


Height: Over six feet
Eye color: Blue-green eyes
Skin: White with tan skin
Hair Color: Brown hair
Age: 21

"He's tall-around six feet, maybe a little taller-with messy brown hair, light blue-green eyes, and a great tan."

"His face is...You know how they say human beings are more attracted to symmetrical faces? Well, West's face is slightly off on every conceivable way. One of his eyebrows tilts up a bit, and the other one is bisected by a thin white scar. His eyes are a color that isn't actually a color, with these tiny little flecks that sometimes look shiny (...) His mouth is wider than it ought to be, which makes him look like a smart-ass every time he smiles. (...) His eyes are too small."

I know it sounds like he's strange looking, but I seriously love how perfectly imperfect West is.
I think my favorite thing about West is that he isn't perfect and model like perfection that we get in most books.

West works at a bakery making bread...bread has never been so sexy. I would LOVE bread touched by West.

West comes from a hard background, but he does everything he can to take care of the ones he loves, especially his sister. 

He loves knowing random facts about everything around him, like knowing the name of Thor's hammer or why bread rises.

He got his first real present from his girlfriend Caroline.

Sometimes he's a butt, but I love him anyway.

He's Funny:
“I'll woo you until you can't walk sweetheart.”

“Nice," he says. "I'm jealous."
"Of my nap?"
"Of your pillow.

"I bet you're hard."
"It's like Thor's might hammer in my pants."

"But I meant, you know, were we going to have sex sex. Penis-in-vagina sex. Sex."
I raise an eyebrow. "Penis-in-vagina sex?"
"Shut up."
"No, I mean that's romantic. That's probably the most romantic proposition I've ever heard. (...) Caro I would love to have penis-in-vagina sex with you."

Protective:
“You're mine. He hurt you. I want to hurt him.”

Honest Wrapped in a Sexy Blanket:
“I wanted you from the minute I saw you," he says. "I want you right now, and you can barely stand me. I can barely stand me, so I don't know why you put up with my shit, but even right now, when I hate myself and you're pissed at me, I still want to push you down on the bed and take off your shirt and get inside you. Get deep inside you, and then deeper, until I'm so deep I don't even know what's me anymore and what's you."

Loving:
"I love Caroline. I want her. I want everything she'll give me, and it's not going to stop. It's never going to stop."

"I'd been trying to trick her into changing her mind about me because I couldn't just tell her the truth. I loved her. Every day, every hour, every single fucking awful minute, I loved her.”

The Books:


My Reviews:


December 1:
(Bishop, The Book of Ivy by: Amy Engel)

December 2:
(Garrett, The Deal by: Elle Kennedy)

December 3:
(Park, Eleanor and Park by: Rainbow Rowell)

December 4:
(Rowan Whitethorn, Throne Of Glass series by: Sarah J. Maas)

December 5:
(Zeth, Deviant by: Callie Hart)

December 6:
(Tucker Avery, Unearthly  by: Cynthia Hand)

December 7:
(Aldrik, Air Awakens by: Elisa Kova)

December 8:
(Maxon Schreave, The Selection series by: Kiera Cass)

December 9:
(Logan "High" Judd, Walk Through Fire by: Kristen Ashley)

December 10:
(Ryke Meadows, Addicted series by Krista and Becca Ritchie)

December 11:
Rogan, Tough Enough by: M. Leighton)

December 12:
(Dash, Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by: David Levithan and Rachel Cohn)

December 13:
(Levi, Fangirl by: Rainbow Rowell)

December 14:
(Thorne Carswell, Lunar Chronicles by: Marissa Meyer)

December 15:
(Mathias, Zodiac by: Romina Russell)

December 16:
(Eric Northman, Sookie Stackhouse series by: Charlaine Harris)

December 17:
(Gabe Bowden, At Wolf Ranch by: Jennifer Ryan)

December 18:
(Kaidan Rowe, The Sweet Trilogy by: Wendy Higgins)

December 19:
(Tristan Archer, The Archers of Avalon by: Chelsea Fine)

December 20:
(Tarver, These Broken Stars by: Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner)

December 21:
(Raffe, Penryn and the End of Days by: Susan Ee)

December 22:
(Dimitri Belikov, Vampire Academy by: Richelle Mead)

December 23:
(Curran, Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews)

December 24:
(West Leavitt, Deeper/Harder by Robin York)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...