Sunday, November 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. I have been doing A LOT better sine last time I posted a STS/WR. I finished my week of crap and am now getting ahead on my assignments and reading again. It's been awesome. This weekend I got some school stuff done, read three books, did some IQ testing and went on a date with the hubby. A DATE! We haven't done one of those since September and it was great. I have been trying to destress a lot more and just enjoy life and so far so good. Got some actually reading done this week which was fabulous! Here are the goodies I grabbed recently.


E-books:

Seven Day Fiancé (Love and Games #2) by Rachel Harris
Leveled (Saints of Denver #0.5) by Jay Crownover

Received for Review:

Tattooed Emotions (Tattooed #1) by Alicia Rae
Wolf Bait (Wolf Cove, #1) by Nina West
Getting Rough (Monkey Business Trio #2) by C.L. Parker
A Seditious Affair (Society of Gentlemen #2) by K.J. Charles
The Gilded Chain (Surrender, #3) by Lauren Smith
I'll Be There (The Montgomery Brothers #6) by Samantha Chase

Weekly Recap:
Hiya everyone I hope everyone had a good week. Lots of giveaways going on right now. Check them out through the links. All but one or two have giveaways so feel free to check those out for some goodies.

Laura Kaye's HARD EVER AFTER Cover Reveal
Jay Crownover's LEVELED release day launch
The Gilded Chain--tour post
Unsung Launch Day Blitz
PLAY ME by Jennifer Probst - RELEASE DAY BLITZ
THE SCIONLESS HOUSE by Nazarea Andrews - BLOG TOUR
Monthly Recap: October
TESSERAE Release Launch
The Dragon Of The Month Club
TAP by Georgia Cates Cover Reveal
Cadence by Lisa Swallow - RELEASE DAY BLITZ
Review: Devil's Game by Joanna Wylde

How was your week? Any good or fun posts? Any good books you read or got?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...