Sunday, November 1, 2015

Harry Potter Spell Book Tag!

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!
Thank you so much for the tag Marilyn! And thank you Credit to the creators of this challenge:
Kimberly Faye Reads and BookNerd Betsy

1. An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now.
I love Daemen Black and I can't ever get enough of him or the Lux series. Definitely excited about this release.
2. Favorite Series Starter
I LOVED Bax and Jay Crownover kicked this series off with a BANG! Honestly I couldn't wish for more with this book.

3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies.
After reading this series from start to finish and finally getting Abby's story the whole book just gave me warm and fuzzies about how much I loved this whole series.

4. A book that made you ugly cry.
Oh Mason. I seriously have read this book thousands of times. I know it's coming and I always have to put the book down because that death scene gets to me.

5. Bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.
Celaena is honestly a bad ass. She's funny, smart and loyal. Definitely someone I would want to have my back.
6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.
Okay I actually didn't spoil this for myself, someone else spoiled how this series ends and I've been putting off reading the last book because of it.

7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much.
Daemon, Katy, are the funniest, wittiest, and most bad ass nerdy characters to date. This whole book is filled with awesome.

8. A book or series you wish never ended.
I loved this series. The first book pulled me in and I just wish I had gotten more of Zane and Arianne before the series ending. Did they go off to college? Were there more aliens to be found? Are they still Star Wars nerds together.

9. A book with an uplifting ending or message.
Deeper was not what I expected. Honestly the message in the book moved me so much it made me feel like I needed to go do something about the issue surrounding this book.

10. A book you wish you could forget you ever read.
Just ew.

11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump.
"When in doubt Armentrout"-Chelsea Knight

12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine.
Will is the bomb diggity. While he's supposed to kill dragons he tries to save them, and he's yummy. 

13. A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.
I must have a thing for aliens because seriously this book had me under its spell from start to finish and then start to finish again since I HAD to reread it.
14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you.
This book could have been so good.

15. A book that had you laughing out loud.
First page in this book is hilarious and it only gets better from there.

16. A book that made you want to send it (or your e-reader) flying.
Seriously I am still mad at this book. JLA how could you do this to me?

17. Bookish world you wish you could visit.
While this world is dangerous I would seriously love to be a BA shadowhunter and kick some bootay.
18. A book with a shocking twist or ending.
Honestly this book could not have shocked me more with that ending. It was cliffhangery but not and I was expecting some hot and heavy but nope it has me waiting. The horror!!!

19. A character death that destroyed you.
Pretty much every character that died in these books had me curled in the fetal position.

20. Best series conclusion.
I was a very happy reader at the end of this book. So happy for Alex and Aiden.

Whew that was harder than I thought. Okay now it's time for me to tag two more bloggers to spend some time with Harry:

Brandee from Bookworm Brandee


Lekeisha from Lekisha the Booknerd

Have fun guys!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...