Sunday, October 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. I have been having a rough month. Traveling back and forth between houses for the last two weeks, finding out I may or may not be doomed while looking for a job in two years, my doggy had surgery to get her fixed, and homework out my butt. I can honestly tell you I cry once a week and try and put myself back together daily. This weekend my lovely husband took me to Half Price Books and told me I could spend $30. I got all the books on the left. The Pledge has been on my wishlist for some time so I grabbed that beauty. Til Death was one of my favorites when I got it for review a little while back so I grabbed it. Hooked has been on my tbr pile for a couple years now so I grabbed Hooked, plus female golfer? Yes please. I grabbed Misbehaving because my bestie Chelsea and Marilyn from Marilyn's Mystery Blog are always raving about Abbi Glines so I grabbed
Misbehaving to get me started. Lament has been on my tbr pile a while and I love all of Maggie Stiefvater's books so I grabbed that one. The Help has been on my want list and I found it at HPB for $1!! Grabbed that baby up. Forever With You I pre-ordered forever ago and it finally came in on Wednesday, that was a good day. The e-books were all freebies when I grabbed them and they sounded interesting and short enough where I won't have to put them down every two seconds. I'm on the PERMANENT ARC LIST for H.M. Ward so I got LBD10 yesterday for review, I'm on the ARC list for Nazarea Andrews so I got The Scionless House. St. Martin's Press sent me Reap so THANK YOU SO MUCH! I squeeled when I saw the book and who sent it in my e-mail. His Lullaby Baby wasn't a book I was planning on reading not because I'm not interested, but just lack of time. However, Airicka sent me a message through the blog tour people and asked if I would please read her book since I read another of her books and loved it, so of coarse I said yes.

Hard Copies:

The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting
Til Death (Fractured Souls #1) by Kate Evangelista
Hooked (Hooked #1) by Liz Fichera
Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6) by Abbi Glines
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Forever with You (Wait for You #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

E-books:
Within These Walls (The Walls Duet #1) by J.L. Berg
The Alpha's Mark by Kimber White
Rocked: A New Adult Rockstar Romance (Billionaire's Obsession Book 1) by Bella Wild, Bella Love-Wins

Netgalley/Review Requests, Etc.

Life Before Damaged Vol. 10 (Life Before Damaged (The Ferro Family) #10) by H.M. Ward
Reap (Scarred Souls #2) by Tillie Cole
His Lullaby Baby (The Baby Saga #5) by Airicka Phoenix
The Scionless House (The Scion Legacy, #.5) by Nazarea Andrews

Weekly Recap:
Well if you've been on my blog the last couple of weeks you'll have noticed there are days when half a post is up, or no post, or a thousand posts. That's basically been my life for the past couple weeks. I haven't had much free time to do anything lately and it's been making me really sad. I am hoping things will calm down after this month is over, but we'll see. Hopefully. This past week I did homework and slept. It's definitely been uneventful. On the book front I haven't read a book in almost two weeks, yeah I seriously have no time to even breathe anymore.

On the Blog this past week:

How was your week everyone? Grab any goodies? Eat anything good?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...