Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

It's been a couple weeks since I've posted so here are all the books I've gotten since I posted last time. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. School has picked up and things are so stressful I find myself crying a lot. On the bright side I made it to the gym this week and started reading again since the stress has made it impossible to do so comfortably. Next week I'm going home for a visit and will hopefully get a little bit of relaxing time...Although I doubt it. Anyway, enough my my negative here are my new additions to my shelf.


E-Books:
No Flowers Required (Love Required #2) by Cari Quinn
Awakened In Shadows (Shadow Unit #4) by Tigris Eden
Fair Game (The Rules #1) by Monica Murphy
Ravage Me (Ravage MC #1) by Ryan Michele
Play With Me (Grover Beach Team #1) by Anna Katmore, Piper Shelly
Reapers and Bastards: A Reapers MC Anthology (Reapers MC #4.5) by Joanna Wylde
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch

Netgalley, Review Request, etc.
Played (Elite PR #2) by Clare James
Calling the Play (Birmingham Rebels #2) by Samantha Kane
Break Me Down (Loving on the Edge #8.5) by Roni Loren
Accelerate (Hotwired #1) by Tracy Wolff
Unsung (Country Roads #5) by Shannon Richard
Evo (Divine Hunter #2.5) by L.J. Sealey
Manwhore 1: The Ferro Family (Manwhore #1) by H.M. Ward
Manwhore 2: The Ferro Family (Manwhore #2) by H.M. Ward
Manwhore 3: The Ferro Family (Manwhore #3) by H.M. Ward

On my blog this past week:

How was your week? Grab any good books or a nap?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...