Sunday, October 4, 2015

September Monthly Recap!

Non-Bookish Stuff:
Hiya everyone, I am seriously exhausted right now and have been for the last...well since August ended lol. I'm working 20 hours a week, I leave for school at 7 or so and get home at 6 or 7 so yeah I'm ubber exhausted. Despite that I had a great month of reading and spending time with my husband and puppy. Excited for October!

Bookish Awesomeness:
Number of Posts:
60
Number of Books Read:
32
Number of Reviews:
15


Reading Challenges:
Here is the link to the full description if you're looking into what exactly this is or some binge ideas. I honestly did really well with my reading challenges this month. Reading was the only relaxing part of my days so I tried to get in as much reading as I could this month.

 I finished two books in this month. TWO!! Go me. Bronze Gods and Silver Mirrors were knocked off my list. One more to go!! I had kept putting these books off and am so regretting that since they were fabulous.
 I finished one of the books for this one and that's Be With Me. It was really good, and I'm excited to read the next book soon.
I finished 6 books for this binge challenge and I'm so happy about that. Well I actually finished four. I started reading the rest of Cynthia Hands books and just couldn't bring myself to care to finish. I finished the Grisha Trilogy and the Sense Thieves Trilogy.

Since the Unearthly books were on this trilogy were on here so I "finished" those and not any others.




Sadly, I didn't finish any of the books on my tbr pile sadly, maybe next month.

Best Book of the Month:
Theresa Kay has done another amazing job. Fractured Suns definitely kept me at the edge of my seat.

Book that Surprised Me:
I kept putting this book off afraid I wouldn't like it, but man-oh-man this book was absolutely fantastic and I'm craving a third book like nobodies business. 

Book Crush of the Month:
Sadly I didn't really have a favorite crush this month.

Song of the Month:

Books I'm Excited for in October:

October:
I honestly have no idea what is going to happen this month. I have family coming, I'm going back to my home town to visit, Speedy is getting fixed, I start tutoring, I'm taking my first exams and doing my first papers so, what does this mean for my reading? No idea because I seriously have no idea how I'm planning everything out.

P.S.: Getting my shelves ready for the first giveaway I'll be having in the last two years. So many goodies!!


How was your month?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...