Sunday, September 20, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Hiya everyone! I had one heck of a week. I've officially put in my hours for work so I'll be working 20 hours a week starting Monday. I did my first ever assessment of the Woodcock Johnson 4 test for IQ for children. I went to a jazz and art festival and a date with Bradley and a couple friends. I also went to the local comic book shop and a book sale, which is where I got all these pretties. Next week is going to be crazy because I have a whole heck of a lot to do and about zero time to do it. Yay grad school lol.


Hardcopies:
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
Black Canary #1 (Black Canary #1) by Brenden Fletcher, Annie Wu, Lee Loughridge
Black Canary (2015-) #2 (Black Canary #2) by Brenden Fletcher, Annie Wu
Black Canary (2015-) #4 by Brenden Fletcher, Annie Wu
Groot #4 (Groot #4) by Jeff Loveness, Brian Kesinger, Declan Shalvey

E-books:
Dirty Thoughts (Mechanics of Love #1) by Megan Erickson
Winning The Alpha (Wolf Rock Shifters #1) by Carina Wilder
Resisting The Biker (The Biker #1) by Cassie Alexandra, Kristen Middleton
Naughty (Naughty #1) by Lucia Jordan
Dangerous Desire (Romantic Thriller) My Stranger (Dangerous Desires) by Lucia Jordan
Pleasure (Pleasure #1) by Lucia Jordan
Dark Desires Books One & Two: Special Edition (Dark Desire #1-2) by Lucia Jordan
Fifty First Times: A New Adult Anthology (Wait for You #2.25) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

This week:

Thank you for stopping by. Let me know what lovely books you got this week if any, or you want to share your college experiences with me to give me inspiration that would also be fabulous?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...