Sunday, September 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. I have been gone for a couple weeks so here is what I have gotten. I bought a couple books from BookOutlet, I went to a local book sale from the library and got a book and then I ordered a the lovely Sarah J. Maas book when it was released.

Owned Copies:


Just for Fins (Fins #3) by Tera Lynn Childs
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead #1) by Alice Clayton
The Redhead Revealed (Redhead #2) by Alice Clayton
Screwdrivered (Cocktail #3) by Alice Clayton
Running Blind (One-Eyed Jacks #3) by Cindy Gerard

Netgalley:

Wishing for You (I Wish #2) by Elizabeth Langston

Received for review:

E-books:
Stray by Natasha Stories

I have had a long couple of weeks and they are only going to get longer. I went to my practicum site alone this week and was there for four hours. Classes have been extremely busy with homework and other assignments so it's going to be getting a little weird up in here. Thankfully my whole schedule on my blog is planned and I have four day weekends so go me!


Did you have a good week? Get any good books?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...