Monday, September 28, 2015

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next. School is keeping me so busy so whenever I get some free time I like to relax and either catch up on my shows like Supernatural, Game of Thrones, or read my life away. Here is my reading plan for the week.

This week I plan to read:

Dirty Talk (Mechanics of Love #2) by Megan Erickson
Sinner's Steel (Sinner's Tribe Motorcycle Club #3) by Sarah Castille
The Last of the Firedrakes (The Avalonia Chronicles, #1) by Farah Oomerbhoy
Nothing Between Us (Loving on the Edge #7) by Roni Loren
Life Before Damaged, Volume 9: The Ferro Family (Life Before Damaged (The Ferro Family) #9) by H.M. Ward

I also need to get caught up on reviews but it's hard when I'm gone for 14 hours a day with no breaks to want to be even remotely productive. However this is my review plan for the week:
To Review:
Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Uninvited (Uninvited #1) by Sophie Jordan
Fractured Suns (Broken Skies #2) by Theresa Kay

So that's my plan for the week. It's Monday everyone! What are you reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...