Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. The wedding is coming up, which has caused me to stress out and not sleep too much so my lovely fiancee has been taking me to bookstores when the sales are going to help destress me a little bit. Isn't he the best? Anyway I got a couple books, but I am still trying to hold off buying many books until I finish more of the ones I have. However, since I grabbed the Black Dagger Brotherhood books 3-6  by J.R. Ward I grabbed book one since it was on sale as well as Nevermore by Kelly Creagh since it has been on my tbr want list since 2011. Furever by Kate Kent, Playing Patience by Tabatha Vargo, My Stepbrother, My Lover by Alice Ward and Ride by A.C. James were all freebies. Bound to the Alpha I grabbed since I read the first book this week and just had to read the next two books (darn cliffhangers). A huge thank you to Paige Boggs for the reviewer copies of the Spearwood Academy books. Another thank you to Cameron Yeager for the revier copy of Remembrance by Michelle Madow.


Bought:
Nevermore (Nevermore #1) by Kelly Creagh
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) by J.R. Ward

E-books:
Furever by Kate Kent

Received for Review:
Spearwood Academy: Episode One (Spearwood Academy #1) by A.S. Oren
Spearwood Academy: Episode Two (Spearwood Academy #2) by A.S. Oren
Spearwood Academy: Episode Three (Spearwood Academy #3) by A.S. Oren
Spearwood Academy: Episode Four (Spearwood Academy #4) by A.S. Oren
Spearwood Academy: Episode Five (Spearwood Academy #5) by A.S. Oren
Spearwood Academy: Episode Six (Spearwood Academy #6) by A.S. Oren
Spearwood Academy-Episode Seven (Spearwood Academy #7) by A.S. Oren
Spearwood Academy-Episode Eight (Spearwood Academy #8) by A.S. Oren

Remembrance (Transcend Time Saga #1) by Michelle Madow



How was everyone else's week? Grab any good books or do anything fun? Leave a comment and I promise to comment back.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...