Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Recap

The month of June is over and I can hardly believe it. So much has happened. I had my bachelorette party and my bridal shower. My dress and the bridesmaid dresses came in. I got my marriage license. Just a whole lot of awesomeness from marriage town! The blog ran fantastically since I followed a book from Naomi and got all my stuff scheduled and posted early.


Monthly Recap:
Bachelorette Party


On the blog:

Number of Posts:
53

Number of books read:
36

Number of Reviews:
18

Reading Challenges:
My goal to binge read on: Anne Aguirre, JLA, and end of series books has been....a slow battle that I now have to put on a almost hold for the most part until August.
I made some progress and read The Dead List, but then this amazing author came out with two more books so yeah that was a bit of an epic fail for me.



Won't make progress on this one until I get home until August.

So at the end of the last year I didn't know how many of the books I've listed for TBR Tuesday I've actually read. The whole point of this post was to kind of keep track of the books I was getting and seeing if I was actually reading them. At the end of last year I had read 17 books out of the 72 books I had listed. Pretty sad. Well now I have read 31 out of 90 and actually got some read this month.

I've gotten a lot of books from Netgalley that much like my other book shelves sometimes becomes neglected when I get to busy or by other books. I've been trying to clean up my shelf and I got a bunch of books off my shelf from Netgalley this month:

Best Book of the Month:

What book surprised me:
The Arrangement 19: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement #19) by H.M. Ward: As usual H.M. Ward does an amazing job at creating mind blowing stories but DANG #19 really blew my mind. I couldn't stop wanting to throw my kindle in anger for not having #20. Could not believe that ending!

Book crush of the month:
Sean Ferro! He's not my favorite of the Ferro's but boy oh boy have I fallen for the oldest Ferro

Song of the month
LMNT Hey Juliet!

July books I'm excited for:
I know it seems like a short list, but I have ARC's of all the other books coming out this month so yippee for me. SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!

What's up for July? 

This video is so how I'm feeling about getting married I am so exited! Only a couple weeks left!!!!!

How was your month? Read anything special? Excited for any books in particular?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...