Friday, July 10, 2015

Blog Tour: Taming Lily by Monica Murphy

We're celebrating the release of TAMING LILY by Monica Murphy! 


TAMING LILY (The Fowler Sisters #3) by Monica Murphy
Adult Contemporary Romance


BLURB:
I’m in trouble. Again. And instead of facing my problems head-on, I’ve run away. Far away this time, and no one can catch me—not my two younger sisters, Violet and Rose, not my father, my grandmother, or that witch Pilar who wants to take control of my family’s cosmetics company. Now I’m in Hawaii, enjoying the sun and sand and water, where nobody knows the hot mess known as Lily Fowler. And I’m loving every minute of it.

But someone is watching me. Following me. He’s gorgeous. Soon we’re talking, and against all my instincts, I reveal bits and pieces of myself to Max. It feels good, though I know he can’t be the man for me. These sudden feelings we share are way too complicated, too fraught, too intense.

Then everything explodes and I’m forced to return home. My intentions have always been true, but now everyone’s mad at me. I don’t know who to turn to anymore . . . except to Max. He’s the one I want to trust. But I’m not so sure I should. Maybe it’s worth the risk—what-ifs be damned. . . .


Reese's Review:
Taming Lily was fantastic!!! Steamy, classy, witty, and shocking is how I would describe the conclusion of this amazing trilogy following the Fowler sisters.

Violet, then Rose and now the party wild child Lily! This story was fabulous. Lily was nothing like I expected and I have to say I’m extra appreciative to Monica Murphy for continuing to surprise me time after time with her amazing books. Miss Murphy’s books continue to draw me in and leave me breathless and craving more of her writing while being satisfied with the endings.

Lily is running away from New York after she finds out daunting news about Pilar her fathers new girlfriend and her apartment ransacked. Now she’s in Maui hiding and trying to come up with a way to save her family. That’s where she meets Max, an ex-military man who Pilar has hired to steal Lily’s laptop. The job seemed easy enough to Max until he meets Lily. Then he’s trying to find ways to spend time with Lily, find out what Pilar wants with the laptop, and not fall in love. When the truth comes out Max hopes he can have a happily ever after with Lily and save her family.

This trilogy seriously took me for a spin. I never expected the stories to become so entwined or for all the sisters and yummy men to band together to take down a common enemy, but that’s exactly what Monica Murphy gave me, and it was awesome.

The image of Lily we get from the other books is that she’s a partier girl who doesn’t care about what anyone else thinks, including her family. The actual Lily is an amazing young woman who is scared of disappointing everyone by being the real her instead of the image she’s been sending out for years. Lily is incredibly smart with some insecurities I hadn’t expected from her character at all. I completely fell for Lily right from the start.

Max is a yum basket. He is ex-military who has lost a lot and disappointed a lot of people in his life. He has a need to be in control and now he’s working for a private business he started helping with private investigations which leads him to Lily and her family. The chemistry is instant between the two of them and I enjoyed how he wouldn’t take crap from Lily or anyone else.

Monica Murphy crafted another amazing series and another fantastic story. I can’t wait to see what she does next.

A huge thank you to Netgalley and Bantam Publishing for sending me a copy of this story, and an ever bigger thank you to Monica Murphy for writing this amazing story.














Giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway


AVAILABLE NOW!
OWNING VIOLET (The Fowler Sisters #1) by Monica Murphy
Adult Contemporary Romance

NOW AVAILABLE: 
Books a Million: http://bit.ly/YUMZLj

STEALING ROSE (The Fowler Sisters #2) by Monica Murphy
Adult Contemporary Romance

Now Available
Books-a-Million: http://bit.ly/17yNfVe

About the Author:

New York Times, USA Today and international bestselling author Monica Murphy is a native Californian who lives in the foothills below Yosemite with her husband and three children. She's a workaholic who loves her job. When she's not busy writing, she also loves to read and travel with her family. She writes new adult and contemporary romance and is published with Bantam and Avon. She also writes romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.
Facebook | Twitter | Website


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...